11th Annual Rides to Remember
← Back To Your Event List
Event Date 06/04/2016
- event: 11th Annual Rides to Remember
- event location: Atlanta Motorsports Park (AMP)
- event comments: On Saturday, June 4th, Ferrari of Atlanta hosted its 11th Rides to Remember charity event to benefit our selected charities which are working to find a cure for pediatric cancer.
- Pediatric cancer is the leading cause of disease in children and adolescents in the U.S.
- Each year approximately 13,500 children and adolescents 18 and under are diagnosed with cancer.
- Every dollar raised will go directly to Camp Sunshine, Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities and Cure Childhood Cancers.